Gold Pavers truly embody those yellow and gold tones. Adding that level of radiance and royalty to any space. This stone creates that strong rich statement and very welcoming and warm appearance present in many million dollar homes.
Anytime, Anywhere 24/7
Travertine Fun Facts
Because its awesome!
- Travertine is a type of limestone that forms in hot mineral springs around the world.
- The name ‘travertine’ was derived from the name of the ancient Italian city Tibur.
- Most Travertine is imported to the US from quarries in Italy, Iran, Mexico and Turkey.
- Travertine is mined from quarries all over the world using many methods.
- When you look at it, you’ll notice what makes Travertine unique.
- The holes and troughs that you find in Travertine can be filled with grout.