Ivory Travertine pavers are downright gorgeous. Featuring soft off whites with subtle hints of beige. This stone truly delivers a seamlessly elegant look virtually anywhere. If you have been looking for that natural stone look and feel, you’ve arrived!
Anytime, Anywhere 24/7
Travertine Fun Facts
Because its awesome!
- Travertine is a type of limestone that forms in hot mineral springs around the world.
- The name ‘travertine’ was derived from the name of the ancient Italian city Tibur.
- Most Travertine is imported to the US from quarries in Italy, Iran, Mexico and Turkey.
- Travertine is mined from quarries all over the world using many methods.
- When you look at it, you’ll notice what makes Travertine unique.
- The holes and troughs that you find in Travertine can be filled with grout.