Well, the proof is in the name, this is one of our most recognizable stones in our showroom. To keep it simple this piece looks as if it were painted by the hands of Da’vinci himself. Featuring prominent deep red veining, orange hues, ivory’s and hints of walnut. This stone is quite breathtaking, featuring tons of movement that is sure to captivate anyone. If you’ve been searching for that highly unique stone with amazing characteristics, then look no further.
Anytime, Anywhere 24/7
Travertine Fun Facts
Because its awesome!
- Travertine is a type of limestone that forms in hot mineral springs around the world.
- The name ‘travertine’ was derived from the name of the ancient Italian city Tibur.
- Most Travertine is imported to the US from quarries in Italy, Iran, Mexico and Turkey.
- Travertine is mined from quarries all over the world using many methods.
- When you look at it, you’ll notice what makes Travertine unique.
- The holes and troughs that you find in Travertine can be filled with grout.