Onyx Marble Paver
Onyx Travertine, is sure to grab ahold of anyone’s attention. This wonderfully unique stone boasts a palette of dark browns, creams, cappuccinos and silver tones. Not to mention it is one of the most unique stones in our collection. You can see physical onyx crystals present throughout almost every piece, giving this stone a truly amazing appeal factor. Swing on by our showroom today to see this beautiful piece of mother earth for yourself.
Anytime, Anywhere 24/7
Why Choose Marble?
Well, because its awesome!
- Marble has been used to make statues and provide flooring since ancient times.
- The Taj Mahal in India is made entirely of marble.
- Marble usually originates as limestone or dolomite.
- Impurities are what gives marble its color.
- Marble is typically found among other metamorphic rock such as gneiss.
- Marble usually lays among the oldest part of the Earth's crust.