Have you ever been at the beach and thought to yourself, “I should be at my pool right now” or vice / versa? Well if this is a question that frequents your thought pattern, look no further you’ve found your stone. Shell Stone travertine perpetuates that “beachy feel” with its soft white palette. For a pool deck, this will give you that wonderful texture you’ve been looking for with naturally occurring shell fossils present in this stone.
Anytime, Anywhere 24/7
Travertine Fun Facts?
Because its awesome!
- Travertine is a type of limestone that forms in hot mineral springs around the world.
- The name ‘travertine’ was derived from the name of the ancient Italian city Tibur.
- Most Travertine is imported to the US from quarries in Italy, Mexico and Turkey.
- Travertine is mined from quarries all over the world using many methods.
- When you look at it, you’ll notice what makes Travertine unique!
- The holes and troughs that you find in Travertine can be filled with grout.